I was looking all over the internet for business motivational quotes and I couldn't find anyso this post came to life!
As you know, starting a business is not easy and being successful is even more difficult. Many of us have dreams of business, entrepreneurship and financial freedom but the road to get there can be very long, and will surely test every part of you. Still, it's a journey worth taking and a goal worth fighting for.
We only live once, and if you're up for itlet's see what you're capable of in the business world.
- Why is business so important to you in the first place?
- What need can you meet?
- What are you already really good at?
- What excites you?
- What does the world need more of?
I hope you enjoy these business motivational quotes that can serve as daily mantras for perseverance, vision and faith!
23 Business Motivational Quotes about Massive Success
- "Simple, genuine goodness is the best capital to found the business of this life upon. It lasts when fame and money fail, and is the only riches we can take out of this world with us." ? Louisa May Alcott
- "I insist on a lot of time being spent, almost every day, to just sit and think. That is very uncommon in American business. I read and think. So I do more reading and thinking, and make less impulse decisions than most people in business. I do it because I like this kind of life." ? Warren Buffett
- And while the law of competition may be sometimes hard for the individual, it is best for the race, because it ensures the survival of the fittest in every department. - Andrew Carnegie
- Success is often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable. - Coco Chanel
- Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets. - Henry Ford
- There's no shortage of remarkable ideas, what's missing is the will to execute them. - Seth Godin
- My own business always bores me to death; I prefer other people's. - Oscar Wilde
- For every sale you miss because you're too enthusiastic, you will miss a hundred because you're not enthusiastic enough. - Zig Ziglar
- Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion. - Jack Welch
- Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust. - Zig Ziglar
- It is difficult, but not impossible, to conduct strictly honest business. - Mahatma Gandhi
- I like thinking big. If you're going to be thinking anything, you might as well think big. - Donald Trump
- Carpe per diem - seize the check. - Robin Williams
- Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. - Henry Ford
- Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf
- Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision. - Peter F. Drucker
- If you don't drive your business, you will be driven out of business. - B. C. Forbes
- "Talent can be hired, money has to be earned." -Vishnu
- To succeed in business it is necessary to make others see things as you see them. - John H. Patterson
- Executive ability is deciding quickly and getting somebody else to do the work. - Earl Nightingale
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly, and get on with improving your other innovations. - Steve Jobs
- "Good brands reflect the histories of the time and the group of people that made them. They can not be copied. They can not be recycled."? Richard Branson
- "Whenever you see a successful business, someone once made a courageous decision."? Peter F. Drucker