OnApril 23from6:30-8:30PM,SKY Facial Plastic Surgery
will host a community celebration and charity fundraiser in honor ofSKY's one-year anniversary in 4S Ranch. 100% of the opportunity drawing proceeds and 20% of all sales will be donated to underfunded programs at nearby Oak Valley Middle School and Del Norte High School.
"Our first year in 4S Ranch has been fantastic. We are incredibly grateful for the warm welcome we've received. This event is a chance not only for us to celebrate, but also to give back to the community that we call home," said Dr. Sirius K. Yoo, double-board-certified facial plastic surgeon and owner of SKY.
First 100 RSVPs will receive a beauty swag bag featuring Revision skincare.
The1stAnniversary Celebrationis open to the public (RSVP required) and will include:
- Complimentary cocktails from Crafted Cocktails and appetizers from Capri Blu
- Opportunities to learn about skin care, injectable & fillers, laser treatments, and more from top industry experts
- Free chair massages fromDel Mar Barefoot Spa
- Free makeup sessions with Makeup by Tiffany
- Opportunity drawing featuring more than $3,000 in services from SKY and community partners, including:
- One year of Botox treatments at SKY
- Belotero under eye treatment at SKY
- Skin care consultation at SKY plus aRevision skincarepackage
- Teeth whitening kit fromRadiant Smiles
- 60-minute massages from theDel Mar Barefoot Spa
- Makeup makeover withMakeup by Tiffany
- One month unlimited membership atYoga Six
- Custom cocktail set fromCrafted Cocktails
- Blow out hair styling sessions withBlow Bunny
- Dinner atCapri Blu
SKY isfamily-owned and operated by 4S Ranch residents,SiriusK. Yoo, M.D.
and wifeAmber N. Yoo, M.B.A. Dr. Yoo is a double-board-certified facial plasticand reconstructivesurgeonand head and neck surgeon who was trained at the nation's finest institutions. He is one ofa select number ofsurgeonsin thenationto complete a prestigiousfellowship in facial plasticsurgery at Stanford University. Locally in San Diego, he is one of only a few surgeons able to offer advanced techniques, including revision rhinoplasty with rib graft.
SKY specializes in the latest surgical and non-surgical techniques for rejuvenationand enhancement of patients' natural beauty, includingskin care, fillers and injectables, IPL and laser treatments, the minimally invasive laser facelift, and conventional cosmetic surgery.
Thursday, April 23, 6:30-8:30 PM
SKY Facial Plastic Surgery
4S Health Center
16918 Dove Canyon Rd., Ste. 208
San Diego, CA 92127